New! Texting Capabilities from Procare
Sometimes you need to contact people in a hurry, like when you have a power outage, a flood in your school, a big storm is approaching or other event. You want to let everyone know quickly so they can take appropriate action. If you’re already sending email through Procare Software® it’s easy to now send short texts (up to 140 characters) directly from Procare too. You’ll save time and reach your families, employees and vendors in the quickest way possible. They’ll likely be impressed with your up-to-date communications techniques! Best of all there is no cost to send messages from Procare. Continue reading →
- Family Daycare vs Daycare Center: What’s the Difference?
- 7 Biggest Child Care Challenges & How Technology Can Help
- What Is Family Daycare & Is It Right for You?
- 6 Key Factors to Consider for Starting & Operating an After School Program
- Checklist: 6 Essential Steps for Starting a Preschool That Parents Will Choose