How much time will you save in your child care center?
Procare Software® helps child care professionals across the country save 40+ hours per month of administrative duties they were doing manually. With quicker access to information, point-and-click reporting and built-in processing, Procare helps you easily manage your center and analyze important staff and child information in seconds—giving you the time to develop your business and focus on the children.
- Succinct tracking of enrollment and schedules
- Immunization updates
- Quickly post child tuition fees
- Automatically collect tuition payments
- Print/email statements and balance notifications
- Communicate with parents and employees via messages at check-in, email or text blasts
- Maintain logs for incident reports and milestones
- Deposit reports and end-of-year tax statements
- Roll call and sign in/out sheets, birthday reports, waiting lists, classroom ratios
- Automated check-in for parents and employees
- Accurate time card records and calculations
- Let parents pay at check-in or online
- And so much more!
The new school year is coming!
With the new school year coming up soon, now is the best opportunity to get going with your new system.. Financing is available to work easily within your budget. Please contact Procare at 800-338-3884 or visit us online.
Procare Software, the nation’s leading child care management solution provides an automated tuition collection service called Tuition Express. During our frequent conversations with users and non-users alike, a common theme continues to surface, parents pay late.
The solution to this problem is to make automated tuition collection the only way you collect tuition and fees. With Tuition Express, child care providers make the service mandatory for parents and late payments become a thing of the past.
Automated and integrated tuition collection is easier, safer and more convenient for you and your customers. Today’s parent doesn’t carry a checkbook. They handle all their financial transactions online or set up automatic payments. Additionally, by processing payments automatically—transactions are posted to each parent’s account instantly.
How do you convince parents to accept automated payments?
Some families may be resistant, but directors are simply saying, “Our management software allows us to collect tuition automatically. That gives us more time with the children—and that’s important to all of us!”
Is it affordable and reliable?
Tuition Express is it’s own processor. This means substantial cost savings that we pass on to you with the lowest rates in the industry. We offer rock-solid reliability, handling more than a million transactions each month for nearly 200,000 families across North America.
If you’re currently a Procare user and you’re not using Tuition Express, or if you’re a child care owner or director and would like to learn more, call us at 1-800-338-3884. You can also click here to find more information online.
Here are some recent national headlines for the all-important Child Care Industry.
A survey was taken by the California Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR) in 2008 and 2013, asking questions about pest problems that child care centers have been dealing with. Though the types of pests (ants, spiders, stinging insects and rodents) have remained unchanged, the methods to deal with them are much healthier, and parents are being notified more consistently.
A new concept on raising children mindfully and looking towards their future has come about. Much like a financial trust fund, where cash, stocks, bonds and property are involved, an emotional trust fund includes crucial elements dedicated toward a child’s future success . Nannies and child care centers are like the “stocks” of an emotional trust fund, key players that help to mold a child’s future. Choices made in the early years are extremely important and can make the difference in a child’s success as they develop.
You may be surprised to learn that as many as 1 million state-licensed early childhood educators are at-risk for functional illiteracy. According to Valerie Strauss, from the Washington Post, center educator’s reading and writing skills are inadequate to manage daily living and employment tasks that require reading beyond a basic level.
Procare Marketing Dept.
How do I find the best child care and daycare software program for my needs?
Choosing child care management software is an important investment of your time and financial resources. It requires research and careful consideration of the following items:
- Define your Goals: Which administrative tasks do you want to tackle? What parts of your center need improvement and streamlining? How can software simplify the management of your business?
- Features: Based on your goals, ensure the software includes the most essential modules and can grow with your business… Family Data, Family Accounting, Attendance Tracking and Employee Data are basic essentials which should be included in any package.
- Pricing: Make an educated choice based on value not just price. The smart decision will be the one that meets your goals and yields a return on your investment. Does the software include functionality to save time, money and improve operational processes? Be sure to get a complete understanding of cost, fees and contract obligations.
- Consultation: Knowledgeable software consultants will help you determine how you’ll benefit from automation. Being experienced with daycare and child care management issues, including billing and accounting, your consultant should clearly understand your goals and needs.
Being a child care director is both a challenging and exceptionally rewarding job. The nuances of combining physical care and education in a nurturing environment require a special person, because there is so much to do. We honor professionals, like you, who make a difference every day.
We’ve created a mini-checklist for many of the management tasks in your center. See which ones apply to you.