child care software
Are you working hard to run your center or is your center working you hard?
What I mean is that many directors often tell us about the work they pour into their center every day. But, in the chaos of everything going on around you, ideas of growing your business take a back seat when it’s a struggle to just maintain. We all know that a well-run center requires a lot of time and energy to run smoothly and profitably. That’s where you come in…
Before you arrive in the morning, your day is already booked. Immediately you are busy greeting parents, posting checks, juggling staff, and managing accounting. Before you know it, you’ve skipped lunch or perhaps you’re picking up toys and wiping down counters so you can go home. With time so short, you may even find yourself working when you should be playing. If this sounds familiar, it’s time to look into automating your center with a software solution that as unique as you and your center.
The best child care management system provides an all-in-one solution. It allows you to do away with confusing spreadsheets, generic financial software, clipboards and bank deposits.It helps you easily manage child and family data, attendance tracking, parent communications, staff hours, child/teacher ratios and more. And, it’s all-inclusive with check-in solutions and door security. Once you start collecting tuition electronically, you’ll say goodbye to late payments forever—all with just a few clicks!
VP Creative Services
How much time will you save in your child care center?
Procare Software® helps child care professionals across the country save 40+ hours per month of administrative duties they were doing manually. With quicker access to information, point-and-click reporting and built-in processing, Procare helps you easily manage your center and analyze important staff and child information in seconds—giving you the time to develop your business and focus on the children.
- Succinct tracking of enrollment and schedules
- Immunization updates
- Quickly post child tuition fees
- Automatically collect tuition payments
- Print/email statements and balance notifications
- Communicate with parents and employees via messages at check-in, email or text blasts
- Maintain logs for incident reports and milestones
- Deposit reports and end-of-year tax statements
- Roll call and sign in/out sheets, birthday reports, waiting lists, classroom ratios
- Automated check-in for parents and employees
- Accurate time card records and calculations
- Let parents pay at check-in or online
- And so much more!
The new school year is coming!
With the new school year coming up soon, now is the best opportunity to get going with your new system.. Financing is available to work easily within your budget. Please contact Procare at 800-338-3884 or visit us online.
How do I find the best child care and daycare software program for my needs?
Choosing child care management software is an important investment of your time and financial resources. It requires research and careful consideration of the following items:
- Define your Goals: Which administrative tasks do you want to tackle? What parts of your center need improvement and streamlining? How can software simplify the management of your business?
- Features: Based on your goals, ensure the software includes the most essential modules and can grow with your business… Family Data, Family Accounting, Attendance Tracking and Employee Data are basic essentials which should be included in any package.
- Pricing: Make an educated choice based on value not just price. The smart decision will be the one that meets your goals and yields a return on your investment. Does the software include functionality to save time, money and improve operational processes? Be sure to get a complete understanding of cost, fees and contract obligations.
- Consultation: Knowledgeable software consultants will help you determine how you’ll benefit from automation. Being experienced with daycare and child care management issues, including billing and accounting, your consultant should clearly understand your goals and needs.
Lying in a field of clover on a sunny spring day is the perfect way to spend a carefree afternoon—but if you’re waiting for a lucky four-leaf clover to increase enrollment at your preschool, you may be in for a surprise.
Enrollment gains aren’t based on luck. They require focus on marketing your child care business and effectively communicating with potential families. Lucky for you though, it’s easy to do when using Procare Child Care Management Software and following these 4 tips to grow your enrollment. Continue reading
As you’ve probably noticed, the calendar has moved to a new year—which is a great time to consider how to start the year right with your Child Care Management Software. You know… those common bookkeeping tasks needed to wrap up the last year and move forward into the new.
In this post we’ll reveal our top 4 tips for getting off to a great start. For those of you using Procare Software we’re also offering a free webinar on How to Start the Year Right (sign up here!) or watch a recorded version (below). Continue reading